The AVGT is a special bottom film which is particularly used for box-shaped forms in thermoformed packaging. It is suitable for all products with a defined volume and offers an increased level of puncture resistance. Its high transparency makes it ideal for product presentation at the point of sale, as it is applied in thermoforming high-quality special packaging. The AVGT can also be used to package food or non-food products under vacuum or MAP. Its excellent sealing properties, even with contaminated sealing surfaces, should also be emphasised.
- Medium barrier against oxygen and water vapour
- Very high degree of transparency
- Excellent sealing properties
- Hot tack
- High mechanical strength
- Increased puncture resistance
- Optimum thermoforming properties